Your Adventure Fund LLC’s goal is to provide you with an easy way to give the gift of memories. Your Adventure Fund exists for the sole purpose of providing an easier, more personal way to raise money for loved ones, for the specific purpose of travel. Any use outside of this purpose is prohibited.
If you do not agree with any of these terms, do not access or otherwise use the Site or any information or materials contained on the Site. Your use of the Site shall be deemed to be your agreement to abide by each of the terms set forth below.
You understand and agree that the Site is provided "AS-IS" and that Your Adventure Fund LLC assumes no responsibility for your ability to (or any costs or fees associated with your ability to) obtain access to the Site. Nor does Your Adventure Fund assume any liability for the failure to store or maintain any user communications or personal settings.
2. Third Party Payment Services. Your Adventure Fund LLC provides links and interfaces to third party payment services, such as PayPal.com, which permit gift givers to send funds loved ones through Your Adventure Fund LLC. You acknowledge that while Your Adventure Fund LLC provides links to these third party payment services, Your Adventure Fund LLC does not control and is not responsible for payments made or received through these services. Any use of third party payment services by you will be subject to the fees, terms and conditions of such third party payment services, and at your own risk. In cases where the third party payment service chosen by you is not available due to incomplete account setup, internet or service outages or any other reason, you acknowledge that Your Adventure Fund LLC. may collect payment on your behalf in order to facilitate a successful gift transaction for your Your Adventure Fund LLC page visitors. In these cases, the funds will be available in your Your Adventure Fund LLC account where they can be redeemed for digital gift cards provided by Your Adventure Fund LLC partners, or in your PayPal account in the case of a PayPal outage. (A full list of You Adventure Fund LLC redemption partners can be found here.)In some circumstances and in order to reduce transactions fees, Your Adventure Fund LLC may collect and pay PayPal fees on behalf of the user. You acknowledge these fees will automatically be paid to Your Adventure Fund LLC from your PayPal account.IGift givers acknowledge when they are submitting payment via a third party payment service such as PayPal, Your Adventure Fund LLC cannot be responsible for lost payments, identity theft, fraud or refunds.
3. Use of Copyrighted Materials/Trademarks. Any materials on the Site, including without limitation any documentation, content, text, data, graphics, images, interfaces or other material or works of authorship (the "Materials") are copyrighted material owned by or licensed to Your Adventure Fund LLC. All rights are reserved. The Materials contain trademarks, service marks and trade names which are owned by Your Adventure Fund LLC and its affiliates, and may also contain brand and product names which are trademarks, service marks or trade names of third parties which are owned by their respective owners. Except as otherwise noted in the Site, you are hereby authorized to view, download, cache, copy and print the Materials solely for your personal use and not for resale or further distribution, subject to the following conditions:
Any copy of the Materials or portion thereof must include the Your Adventure Fund copyright notice.
Your Adventure Fund LLC reserves the right to revoke such authorization at any time, and any such use by you shall be discontinued immediately upon notice from Your Adventure Fund LLC.
Nothing contained in the Site shall be construed as conferring any license or right under any copyright, trade secret, patent, trademark or other intellectual property rights ("IP Rights") of Your Adventure Fund LLC, its affiliates, or any third party, and, except as expressly provided herein, all such IP Rights in the Materials on the Site are expressly reserved to Your Adventure Fund LLC its affiliates, and/or any third party, as applicable.
4. Hyperlinks to this Site. You are granted a limited, non-exclusive right to create a "hypertext" link to the Site provided that such link is to the entry page of the Site (or your personalized profile within the site) and does not portray Your Adventure Fund LLC or any of its other products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise defamatory manner. This limited right may be revoked at any time for any reason whatsoever. You may not use, frame, or utilize framing techniques to enclose any Your Adventure Fund LLC trademark, logo or trade name or other proprietary information including the images found at the Site, the content of any text or the layout/design of any page or any form contained on a page without the express written consent of Your Adventure Fund LLC.
5. Links to Third Party Websites. The Site may be linked to other websites on the World Wide Web or Internet that are not affiliated with, under the control of, or otherwise maintained by Your Adventure Fund LLC. If you use these links, you may leave the Site. Your Adventure Fund LLC has not reviewed all of these third party sites and does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. Your Adventure Fund LLC does not endorse or make any representations about third party sites or any information, software or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to the Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
6. Data Mining, Commercial Use and Unsolicited Mailings Prohibited. You acknowledge that you are expressly prohibited from utilizing this Service in connection with data mining of any kind, commercial use, the sending of unsolicited electronic mail or other forms of messages, whether commercial or not, to a large number of recipients. This prohibition extends to the sending of unsolicited mass mailings from another service which in any way implicates the use of this Service.
7. Authority and Accuracy. In consideration of your visiting and using the Site, you represent that you are able to form a binding contract. You also agree that any information you provide about yourself as well as the recipient, is accurate and complete information at the time provided. You agree to update any information provided to to keep it accurate and complete. Failure to accurately and completely provide, and timely update, information about yourself and the recipient is reasonable grounds for Your Adventure Fund LLC to suspend or terminate your account and refuse you service in the future. You must be 18 years of age or older to use the Site.
8. Password Restricted Areas of the Site. Certain areas of the Site may be password restricted to registered users ("Password-Protected Areas"). If you have registered as an authorized user to gain access to these Password-Protected Areas, you agree that you are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and agree to notify Your Adventure Fund LLC if the password is lost, stolen, disclosed to an unauthorized third party, or otherwise may have been compromised. You agree that you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account, including any fees that may be incurred under your password-protected account, whether or not you are the individual who undertakes such activities. You agree to immediately notify Your Adventure Fund LLC of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security in relation to your password or the Site that is known to you.
9. Submissions. You acknowledge that you are responsible for the information, photographs, graphics, messages, content and other material that you upload, post, email or otherwise submit to the Site, and that you have full responsibility for each of your submissions, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any and all model releases.
Your Adventure Fund does not claim ownership of content (including photos and graphics) you submit or make available for inclusion on the Site; however, you hereby grant Your Adventure Fund LLC, a world-wide, royalty free and non-exclusive license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt and publicly display such content in connection with Your Adventure Fund LLC’s business. You acknowledge and agree that information that you submit or make available for inclusion in publicly accessible areas of the Site, may be viewed by the public.
Your Adventure Fund does not control the content posted by third parties via the Site and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content. You understand that by using the Site, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will Your Adventure Fund LLC be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Site.
10. Notification of Claims of Infringement. Your Adventure Fund LLC respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Your Adventure Fund LLC may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, terminate service to users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us at email@example.com and provide Your Adventure Fund LLC, in writing, the following information required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512: (i) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; (ii) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work; (iii) identification of the URL or other specific location on the Site where the material that you claim is infringing is located; (iv) your address, telephone number, and email address; (v) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (vi) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
11. Code of Conduct. Online behavior requires common sense and basic etiquette. Accordingly, here are some rules that you agree to follow as a condition of accessing the Site:
No strong, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise harmful language.
No racially, ethnically or otherwise, objectionable language.
No libelous, defamatory, or otherwise tortuous language.
No impersonating any person, including, but not limited to, other community members or employees of Your Adventure Fund LLC.
No posting, distributing, transmitting, or promoting illegal content.
No invasion of another's privacy.
No actions that are harmful to minors.
No manipulation or forging of identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information posted on the Site or otherwise provided to Your Adventure Fund LLC or its employees.
No posting, providing, transmitting, or otherwise making available any information (such as inside, proprietary or confidential information) that you do not have a right to make available due to contract, fiduciary duty, or operation of law.
No posting, providing, transmitting, or otherwise making available any junk mail or spam.
No posting, uploading, emailing, or otherwise transmitting any material that contains any malicious computer code (including spyware, worms, Trojan horses, viruses, etc.).
No posting, providing, transmitting, or otherwise making available any information which violates regulations promulgated by the Securities and Exchange Commission, or that of any securities exchange, such as the New York Stock Exchange.
No collecting, storing, or posting of personal data about or of other Your Adventure Fund LLC members.
No soliciting of any kind.
12. Restrictions on Use. Content from the Site, including but not limited to any member profile information such as member names, email addresses, member contact information, or member-personalized travel related information, may not be taken from the website and used for any purpose. You agree that you will not use any names, email addresses and other contact information from member profile information or the pages and postings on this site for the purpose of solicitation. You agree that you will not send any unsolicited emails to our members, and will not use the Site to send unsolicited emails to any third parties.
13. Changes to the Site. Your Adventure Fund reserves the right from time to time to make modifications and changes to the Site. These modifications and changes may include, but are not limited to, discontinuing, temporarily or permanently, any service offered by, or through Your Adventure Fund LLC (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Your Adventure Fund shall not be liable to you or to any other party for any changes and modifications to the Site.
Please note that YourAdventureFund.com may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Your Adventure Fund LLC reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time, without prior notice (including after an order has been submitted). Such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to product description, pricing, promotion and availability and we reserve the right to cancel or refuse any order placed based on incorrect pricing or availability information, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
15. Disclaimer of Warranties. YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICES PROVIDED ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. YOUR ADVENTURE FUND LLC, EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
YOUR ADVENTURE FUND LLC MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (i) THE SERVICES PROVIDED ON THE SITE WILL MEET ANY OF YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE SERVICES PROVIDED ON THE SITE WILL BE TIMELY, SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED, OR FREE FROM ERROR OR OMISSION, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF ANY SERVICE ON THE SITE WILL BE USEFUL, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (v) ANY ERRORS IN THE OPERATION OF THE SITE INCLUDING THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM (OR ANY COMPONENT CONNECTED TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM) OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD (INTENTIONAL OR OTHERWISE) OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
16. Limitation of Liability. Your Adventure Fund LLC shall not be liable to you or any third party claiming through you for any damages in connection with your inability to use the service and the site or any content appearing on the site. In no event will Your Adventure Fund LLC be liable to you or any third party claiming through you for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, punitive, special or incidental damages, including without limitation, damages arising from claims related to personal injury or death, loss of data, lost revenue, lost profits, loss of use or other economic advantage, change in applicable government regulations, regardless of the form of the action and regardless of whether Your Adventure Fund LLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will the total, cumulative liability of Your Adventure Fund LLC damages under this Agreement exceed five hundred dollars ($500.00).
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You agree that your youradventurefund.com member account is non-transferable and your access to your account or contents within your account will terminate one year after the date the recipient receives the fund. In the event of an unforeseen accident, if the receiver is unable to obtain the money in their digital travel fund from YourAdventureFund.com, the money will be refunded to each individual gifter.
Last Updated December 10, 2018